Skipwith UMC is introducing an exciting new addition to our website – a forum.
Our forum will allow you to see posts and prayers from our pastor, Todd Smith, and updates about the church from our administrators. Posts can also be made from members of the fellowship for a variety of purposes – prayer requests, praises, and more.
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new feature, please complete these 5 easy steps:
1. – At the bottom of our website, click the “Log In” button. This will take you to a new screen.
2. – Locate the “Register” button. Once clicked, you will be able to pick a username for yourself (it may be anything you desire it to be) and you will also need to enter a valid email address.
3. Once you’ve entered a username and email, click “Register”. You will be sent a confirmation email from Skipwith UMC. When you receive the email, click on the first link in the email to create a password for your account.
4. Once you’ve created a password, your account is all set! Return to the Skipwith UMC website and locate the “Log in” button again. Then, enter the email you provided us with, and the password you created for your account.
5. The forum will now be accessible to you! To view posts on it, click the “Forum” button at the top of our website, next to “Give”. To create a post, click “Create Post” located under the Forum button.
For more information on how to use our forum, click here.